Food & Beverage
Food & Beverage Manager
In 2017, the hotel food & beverage sector grew by 2.9 percent to $58.7 billion. This statistic should be encouraging for the hotel properties that are reinventing themselves to focus on boosting social interaction, enhancing the overall dining experience for customers, and increasing their emphasis on upscale casual dining. For most hotel properties, food & beverage can account for close to 30% of total revenues. At the same time, changing consumer habits and an increased emphasis on healthy eating has caused many properties to de-emphasize minibars and room service.
In the middle of these changes, the food & beverage manager must still deal with all the common and continuous challenges:
- Attracting new customers
- Staff recruitment and retention
- The appeal of the premises and operating hours
- Shifting trends in menu preferences
- Simple, secure, and convenient payment services
As your preferred payment processing partner, Hospitality Payments now provides a full range of pay-at-the-table options that support your effort to delight customers. We achieve this by:
- Providing the latest in payment technology systems and equipment.
- Providing you with the flexibility to decide if you want independent payment systems or systems integrated with your POS software.
- Simple, secure, and convenient payment options.
- 24/7 online transaction access and reporting.
- Staff training, fast-response service, and quick issue escalation options.
Ready To Accept Credit Cards With Our Game-Changing Solutions That Will Provide You With Immediate Savings & Reduced Risk?
Please, Fill The Form Below So We May Be Able To Contact You And Help Your Business Now.